Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Banish that bacne!

I have been off birth control for a year now.. here's what I have learned.

My skin got so bad right after I stopped taking birth control, world war zit all over my jawline, chin, back and chest.. and I don't know about you but my skin scars and gets hyperpigmentation so easily. So now I have the aftermath of that and current/future breakouts to deal with. yay me!

This is how I cleared up my back acne! Its so simple you will laugh. actually it wasn't that simple.. Ill explain.

I changed my shampoo and conditioner! To Sulphate-free!
K, sounds easy right? Well it is... and it isn't. So I tried head and shoulders, silly thing gave me dandruff and dried out my hair! What? Weird. Although I did notice my back starting to look a tad better. So I went the extra mile and got organic shampoos that were sulphate free. I cant remember the names of all the ones I tried.. but they left my hair feeling gross, not cool!

This is what I am using right now: Aveeno Active Naturals Pure Renewal Sulphate-free Shampoo (that's a mouth full!) and Organix hydrating Teatree Mint Sulphate-free Conditioner.

My hair is pretty fine.. I don't have a lot of it and this doesn't weigh my hair down but leaves it feeling clean and wonderful! And my back you ask? COMPLETELY CLEAR :)
This shampoo and conditioner may not work for you for whatever reason, we aren't all the same! However, if you are suffering from back acne, try changing your shampoo and conditioners to sulphate-free ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment